Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fearless climber


Today Papa was putting a new overhead light in the closet so he had two ladders set up, one extra for me to help. Jillian liked the new little ladder and spent a lot of time on it, with Grannie standing right behind her, as she pounded on the ladder with a hammer.

Next she decided the little ladder was too tame so she wanted to climb the tall ladder so she went up and down that one many times as Grannie stood nervously behind her. Rick and Heather will need to keep an eye on her when they start remodeling. At least now I know she won't panic if she finds a ladder to climb and gets stuck at the top. When Jillian took her nap I was afraid she would wake up and go into the closet and climb when I wasn't watching so I had to tie the folding doors to the closet shut.

No comments: