Friday, March 26, 2010

When will the nice weather come?

The only way to get a good photo of Jillian is when she doesn't know you're taking one, so I've been using the telephoto so she doesn't realize what I'm doing or I tell her that I'm taking a picture of Mocha. Today I got this pensive shot of her looking outside longingly, wondering when it will be nice again. Sometimes she will spot a squirrel and watch outside for awhile or see a pretty bird.

Another thing she does almost every day is to call Rielee on the frog phone downstairs and talk for a long time, with phrases like, "When are you coming Rielee?" or "That's fun!" and it goes on and on.

Yesterday when Rielee came Jillian had to show her right away how she could go on the potty, wipe, flush, and get 2 M&Ms. They both laughed excitedly and then Rielee said she would like to go potty too, and of course get 2 M&Ms. Later when Rielee went again she asked for her M&Ms.

No comments: